Glossybox Easter Egg 2023 waitlist is open! Get £204-worth of beauty products for just £30
11th March 2023 | Author: Victoria Woollaston-Webber
The Glossybox Easter Egg is back for 2023 – here’s what we know about what’s inside and how to get your hands on the beauty box
If beauty advent calendars weren’t enough, a number of retailers now sell beauty easter eggs.
They’re typically a way to get hold of makeup, skincare, and haircare on the cheap and are used by the likes of Glossybox, Lookfantastic, and more to get people to sign up to their respective beauty subscription boxes.
As in previous years, the Glossybox Easter Egg 2023 has been unveiled but little is yet known about what’s inside and the launch date. We’ve explained everything we know so far and we’ll update this page as and when updates are released.
Get Glossybox's Easter Egg 2023
Glossybox Easter Egg 2023
Stay tuned for updates as and when they come in!
- What is the Glossybox Easter Egg 2023? Every year, Glossybox sells a beauty Easter egg that contains around 10 beauty items for a highly discounted price. The 2023 Glossybox Easter Egg is no exception and it features 10 products from the likes of Elemis, Avant, and Ciate London worth £240 for just £30. Ciate features on our best cheap makeup brands page.
- 2023 Glossybox Easter Egg price: The Glossybox Easter Egg costs £40, or you can get it for £30 by signing up for the Glossybox beauty subscription box. You also need to become a Glossybox subscriber if your want to get priority access to the Glossybox Easter Egg 2023 sale If previous years are anything to go by, waiting for the beauty egg to go on general sale to non-subscribers will likely leave you disappointed. If you want to learn more about a Glossybox subscription, check out our list of the best beauty subscription boxes.
- 2023 Glossybox Easter Egg release date: Glossybox hasn’t announced its 2023 Easter Egg release date yet – it simply says “coming soon”. However, in previous years it’s launched around a week before the Easter weekend so we’d expect it to go on sale the week beginning 27 March.
- What’s inside the Glossybox Easter Egg 2023: We’ve put the full list of contents below but it contains a lip liner from Barry M, a full-size version of the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, tanning lotion from Vita Liberata and more.
- Glossybox Easter Egg 2023: Where to buy: The Glossybox Easter Egg will be sold exclusively at Glossybox and you can sign up to the waitlist here, or via the button below.
Buy the beauty Easter egg
What’s inside the 2023 Glossybox Easter Egg contents?
There are 11 products available in the Glossybox 2023 Easter Egg but it only includes 10. This is because there are two potential scrubs on offer – one from Frank Body, and one from A-Beauty. It’s not possible to choose which one you want; it’s a lucky dip!
An impressive five of the products on offer are full-size. The rest are travel/mini versions.
- Avant Deluxe Hyaluronic Acid Vivifying Face & Eye Night Cream
- Barry M Lip Liner
- Ciaté London Bamboo Bronzer
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
- Frank Body Rose Gold Shimmer Scrub OR A-Beauty Scrub
- Hair Syrup The Original
- Hawaiian Tropic Golden Paradise Body Mist
- Liz Earle Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic
- Makeup Revolution Forever Limitless Allure Eyeshadow Palette
- Vita Liberata Fabulous Gradual Tanning Lotion
Get Glossybox's Easter Egg 2023
♥︎ Don’t miss out! Sign up for the mamabella newsletter today ♥︎
MORE LIKE THIS
Victoria is founder and editor-in-chief of mamabella, freelance journalist and Mum. She has a passion for empowering people to feel beautiful whatever their age, size, skin type and budget
You may also like
This site contains affiliate links to recommended products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We will not recommend anything we don't believe in and we are not paid by brands to include specific products unless explicitly stated.