WIN! This year’s Beauty Vault from No7 full of makeup and skincare goodies worth £119
15th July 2021 | Author: Victoria Woollaston-Webber
The No7 Beauty Vault 2021 is still on sale but stocks are said to be running “very low” so if you either have missed out by the time you read this, or you want to get one for free, we have one to give away!
All you need to do is either sign up for our newsletter or follow us on Instagram, or Facebook. That’s it. We’re not going to ask you to share it with your followers or use various hashtags.
Each year, Boots releases a collection of summer favourites in a “vault” where it sells products that are worth a hell of a lot more for cheap. This year, the box costs just £32 but the products inside add up to £119. A saving of £87!
Below we’ve explained the rules around the competition, including the closing date for entries, and you can find out more about what’s inside the No7 Beauty Vault 2021 here.
♥︎ How to enter the competition
If you want to win the No7 Beauty Vault, either:
Of course, if you want to DOUBLE your chances of winning, you can do both. But you don’t have to.
Click here to see the full terms and conditions
If you’re already a newsletter subscriber (thank you so much, we love you!), you can still enter this competition but rest assured, your email won’t be added to the database more than once so don’t worry about being spammed with multiple newsletters.
And if you like giveaways, discounts, and deals, bookmark our makeup sale roundup which is updated weekly with all the best bargains!
Prize Draw Rules
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person but that one person can double their chances of winning by signing up to the newsletter and following the mamabella Instagram
- Entrants must be over 18 and must live within the UK, or have a UK address to which the advent calendar will be sent. Overseas entries are not valid
- Multiple entries will be discounted
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third-party entries will be disqualified
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries across all three platforms
- Winners will be contacted via email and their names will be displayed on our website, on our social accounts and in our newsletter
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to
- The prize includes the cost of postage and packaging. mamabella will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the items in the post, nor will mamabella accept returns. mamabella will provide a tracking number. It is the winner’s responsibility to locate this parcel, using this tracking number, should the parcel go missing
- mamabella has the right to withdraw this competition at any time, but in the event of a cancelled competition all entrants’ details will be removed from our database
- By subscribing to the newsletter, your email address and name will be added to mamabella’s newsletter database and you agree to be sent newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time
- Entrants must still be following the account or signed up to the newsletter when the draw takes place the week of the 2 August 2021
- The competition will run from 9am on 15 July 2021 until midday 29 July 2021. All times are in BST
- Entries made after this date will not be included but your email address may still be added to the newsletter database. You can unsubscribe at any time
- Your email address and name will not be used beyond those instances listed here
- mamabella is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third-party without your prior consent
- Entering this competition assumes that you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety
Don’t miss out! Sign up for the mamabella newsletter today
MORE LIKE THIS
This site contains affiliate links to recommended products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We will not recommend anything we don't believe in and we are not paid by brands to include specific products unless explicitly stated.
Victoria is founder and editor-in-chief of mamabella, freelance journalist and Mum. She has a passion for empowering people to feel beautiful whatever their age, size, skin type and budget