The Lookfantastic Beauty Egg 2023 is on sale now – and we have one to give away
13th March 2023 | Author: Victoria Woollaston-Webber
The Lookfantastic Beauty Egg 2023 is on sale now – get £201 worth of beauty goodies for just £60
Lookfantastic has not only unveiled its Lookfantastic Beauty Egg for 2023, but we’ve got one to give away!
The egg itself costs £60. However, the products included in the latter total a staggering £201 when bought separately, so this feels like a bargain. Plus, if you win our competition, then it will be an absolute steal. You can read more about the contents and cost by jumping to the Lookfantastic Beauty Egg 2023 section here.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to leave it to chance, you can buy the Lookfantastic Beauty Egg here, or via the button below.
Buy the Beauty Egg now
♥︎ How to enter the competition
If you want to win a Lookfantastic Easter Egg, either:
Of course, if you want to QUADRUPLE your chances of winning, you can do all four. But you don’t have to.
Click here to see the full terms and conditions
If you’re already a newsletter subscriber (thank you so much, we love you!), you can still enter this competition but rest assured, your email won’t be added to the database more than once so don’t worry about being spammed with multiple newsletters.
Enter your email in the box below to be in with a chance of winning the 2023 Lookfantastic Beauty Egg
Lookfantastic Beauty Egg 2023
Beauty eggs, like beauty subscription boxes, are one of our favourite ways to discover new brands and products without spending a fortune, relatively.
They’re up there with beauty advent calendars.
For a monthly fee, beauty box subscriptions deliver a collection of cosmetics and beauty products to your door, usually within a theme and containing a mixture of established brands and newcomers. We’ve discovered brands like Winky Lux and Ciate from beauty boxes and these brands are now our go-to faves.
One of our favourites is the Lookfantastic beauty box, which makes us super excited to hear the news about its Beauty Egg, having bought (and loved) its Valentine’s Box.
The Lookfantastic Beauty Egg 2023 is available to buy now from Lookfantastic and it contains:
What’s inside the Lookfantastic Beauty Egg 2023 contents?
- Color Wow Speed Dry 150ml (Full Size) – worth £21.50
- Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream 75ml (Full Size) – ;£20.00
- MZ Skin Hydra Lift Gold Mask (Full Size) – worth £20.00
- Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser 60ml (Full Size) – worth £44.00
- Sweed Mascara 8ml (Full Size) – worth £22.00
- Dr Jart Ceramidin Cream 10ml – worth £6.40
- Nudestix Mini Magnetic Luminous Eye Colour in shade ‘Dew Wap’ 2.5g – worth £21.41
- Iconic LDN Triple Precision Brow Definer (Full Size) – worth £22.00
- Grande Cosmetics Lip Plump (Full Size) – worth £24.00
Buy the Beauty Egg now
Last year’s Lookfantastic Beauty Egg 2022 contents:
How does the Lookfantastic Beauty Egg 2023 compare to last year’s version?
- Eve Lom Kiss Mix – worth £16
- Rodial Soft Focus Glow Drops 30ml – worth £50
- REN Radiance Eye 15ml – worth £42
- Medik8 Clarity Peptides 30ml – worth £40
- Color WOW Extra Large bombshell volumizer 200ml – worth £23
- OUAI Hair Oil 5ml – worth £7.50
- Elemis AHA Cleansing Butter 90g – worth £30
- Plus, you’ll also get one of the following Rituals products as a surprise:
- Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel 200ml – worth £8.50 OR
- Rituals The Ritual of Jing Body Scrub 70ml – worth £10
Prize Draw Rules
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person but that one person can double their chances of winning by signing up for the newsletter and following the mamabella Instagram
- Entrants must be over 18 and must live within the UK, or have a UK address to which the advent calendar will be sent. Overseas entries are not valid
- Multiple entries will be discounted
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third-party entries will be disqualified
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries across all three platforms
- Winners will be contacted via email and their names will be displayed on our website, on our social accounts, and in our newsletter
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The prize includes the cost of postage and packaging. mamabella will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the items in the post, nor will mamabella accept returns. mamabella will provide a tracking number. It is the winner’s responsibility to locate this parcel, using this tracking number, should the parcel go missing
- mamabella has the right to withdraw this competition at any time, but in the event of a cancelled competition all entrants’ details will be removed from our database
- By subscribing to the newsletter, your email address and name will be added to mamabella’s newsletter database and you agree to be sent newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time
- Entrants must still be following the account when the draw takes place the week of the 3 April
- The competition will run from 9am GMT on 13 March 2023 until midday BST 11 April 2022.
- Entries made after this date will not be included but your email address may still be added to the newsletter database. You can unsubscribe at any time
- Your email address and name will not be used beyond those instances listed here
- mamabella is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent
- Entering this competition assumes that you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety
MORE LIKE THIS
This site contains affiliate links to recommended products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We will not recommend anything we don't believe in and we are not paid by brands to include specific products unless explicitly stated.
Victoria is founder and editor-in-chief of mamabella, freelance journalist and Mum. She has a passion for empowering people to feel beautiful whatever their age, size, skin type and budget